This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help removing this feedback

Is there a way I can tell the price? My husband is 63 and been out of work for over 4 months. Doesn't look like anyone is going to hire him, he has applied for every good job and crappy job there is, so feel its his age. We were trying to to take SS , trying to wait. Which is why I was even selling on ebay to make money which I didn't. I had a hard time selling anything much as it ended up. More fees than profit.

Comment

Sake-Pookie, you are playing EBAY's game. You need to hire me so that EBAY starts playing YOUR game. You are doing everything wrong and will not get the feedback removed through your approach. Not only that, but you will destroy your chances of ever having it removed if you persist.

As well, boudoirdolllady, writing to EBAY over and over with the wrong approach is the death knell to getting the feedback removed.

---

Diego: In my country, I am a magico. A man with a dream. A man on the rise. To take nothing and make it something, okay? I have failed my dream, but I will accomplish. That is why I am in your country. Yes, I lose my freedom. But they do not take my dream. Do you have a dream, George?
      George: I would if I could get some sleep.
      Diego: Yes, you have a dream. And maybe you accomplish your dream. But yet you failed. Why?
      George: Because I got caught.
      Diego: No, my brother.
      George:Because they caught me?
      Diego: You failed because you had the wrong dream.

-BLOW
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

How do I get negative feedback removed after 30 days?

I recently had negative feedback posted after a seller had not read an email from me promising a refund. Once he realised what had happened he agreed to revise the feedback on receipt of the refund. Unfortunately, my account was suspended as eBay wanted verification of entitlement to list the goods that I had on offer and during that time the request to modify his feedback expired. The negative feedback was posted on 7th December and I have read that feedback can't be altered after 30 days. It appears that you can only send one feedback revision request per item. I have written to eBay to ask them for advice, but I wondered if anyone had any other suggestions to get the negative feedback withdrawn. The buyer is still happy to withdraw his feedback.

Comment

Feedback may be revised within 60 days of auction's end, not 30.

In any case, to get this feedback removed you need to hire me for tech support. The methods I use to remove feedback have nothing to do with age of feedback. I have had multiple negatives removed that are YEARS old on SUSPENDED ACCOUNTS!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by John14789 View Post
            If you want to get the feedback removed in a timely manner and actually have the request approved then I suggest hiring Modee for tech support.
            I am the victim of a surprise company shutdown and have been unemployed for several months now. I don't have extra money for ANYTHING let alone expensive advice.

What our wonderful site owner should do for his loyal members is give us a few hints at no charge instead of only posting about his successful ventures.

I am sure it would be good for business if we all see that you do know more than we do about feedback removal techniques. This would verify your abilities to all members and possibly generate even more customers to your tech-support.

Just a hopeful suggestion.

Comment

I understand where your coming from but hints won't get the job done. Only thorough advice and support will get the job done and this type of advice and support can only be obtained by Modee. You have to spend some to make a lot. There's plenty of advice and support concerning ebay and paypal on this forum.
              ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
              Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
              You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
              Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
              PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Originally posted by Sake-Pookie View Post
                I am the victim of a surprise company shutdown and have been unemployed for several months now. I don't have extra money for ANYTHING let alone expensive advice.

What our wonderful site owner should do for his loyal members is give us a few hints at no charge instead of only posting about his successful ventures.

I am sure it would be good for business if we all see that you do know more than we do about feedback removal techniques. This would verify your abilities to all members and possibly generate even more customers to your tech-support.

Just a hopeful suggestion.
                His rates are well worth it. Can you give me a free hand out?

Paleeeeese? Pretty please?

Comment

Originally posted by ih8kee View Post
                  His rates are well worth it. Can you give me a free hand out?

Paleeeeese? Pretty please?
                  What part of my post did you fail to understand?

Comment

The story of R.U. Darby:
                    Tech Support - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Is there any way to stop a buyer from leaving any feedback whatsoever before any negative is left or do you just let them do whatever any possibly trying to get any bad feedback taken off. I have had 100% positive feedback and this one buyer says they are not happy and want a refund. Well the items were described just fine and i stated no refunds. But i just am curious how to go about erasing negative feedback without it getting ugly.

Comment

Hi, I'm Richard, I'm an eBay user from the UK, I have been using eBay for over 8 years now, and have managed to maintain a 100% positive feedback, until now...

A buyer from the US purchased a watch from me last Saturday (6th Mar), he immediately sent me a message stating that he had paid instantly and would appreciate the same with respect to me shipping the item, fair enough, so I sent a reply telling him it would go out first thing Monday, and he only need check my feedback (960) to see that I always send goods quickly. I then get another message on Monday saying that I'd said I'd send it today, and is there a tracking number, again fair enough so I dug out the receipt and sent him the tracking number, I then get this message "The tracking number you provided does not register on the United States Postal system. In other words it is a number that I cannot track!!!" Bear in mind this a relatively cheap item (£15) with postage at near to cost price, for registered post, I never said anything about tracking. So I send a reply explaining that it is only basic tracking as shipping with full tracking is too expensive for such a low cost item, and that it does actually register on the USPS site (I tried myself), and he would find more info if he tracked it on the Royal Mail site. I also asked if there was any reason why he seemed to be panicking so much, and this is where the problems started, he went nuts! He really didn't like me saying that he was panicking. I knew the neg was coming from what he'd said, and foolishly I didn't pander to him but instead lost my temper and replied telling him what I thought, so now I've got the neg, this is the comment that he left on my fb..

"for asking questinons (after purchase) I received 2 negative emails. DONT BUY!!"

I guess I can't argue with his last email being negative, but the one before certainly wasn't.

I have contacted eBay and they say they wont remove it. So whats my chances of getting it removed? As mentioned his item was sent in a timely manner etc, he has left this neg before he's even received it.
                        Last edited by smartwatches; 03-11-2010, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Well you have to be very polite and respectful to your customers because they make your business. You have to sort of kiss their butts sometime eventhough you wish you can slap them. It's what you have to do in order to keep a sale and get positive feedback.

Well more than likely Modee will be able to help you get that negative feedback removed. Contact him via PM to inquire about his tech support service.
                          ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
                          Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
                          You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
                          Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
                          PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Hi -

I was trying to contact Modee for tech support. I need some negative feedback removed, does anyone know when he will be around?

Thank so much ;-)

Comment

Where are u? Need your help badly---today got my 1st unfair -ve feedback from a competitor posing as a buyer. Please advise

Comment

they said Modee is suppose to be back end of this month,..I had the same thing happen with Negative feedback..its almost impossible to remove it w/o a court order that cost a fortune..Judge has to sign something..I am waiting for Modee, too..no sign yet of him returning or replies..I hope this helps.
                                GH

Comment

Working...
                                X