Requesting feedback, five star DSR from your EBAY buyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting feedback, five star DSR from your EBAY buyers

I send stickers requesting good feedback, and attach them to each item I ship out. Within that message on the sticker I request five stars (for DSRs) as well. Important also to promise good feedback in return.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Also a good idea - within reason - to email/message gentle reminders for feedback. Be careful not to request it too soon of international buyers who have not yet received yoru shipments.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Simple Question,

I think I have the complicated stuff down but something really simple is bothering me. If you use a new Ebay/Paypal address, how does one get to build up feedback to get over the selling limitations. Is it a simple case of adding a shipping address [ new PO Box, friend, etc]

or
      ==

Is it possible to just sell slowly without doing any 'buys' and build up feedback that way ?

Comment

Excellent Tip, ill try it

Comment

Originally posted by apconcen View Post
          Simple Question,

I think I have the complicated stuff down but something really simple is bothering me. If you use a new Ebay/Paypal address, how does one get to build up feedback to get over the selling limitations. Is it a simple case of adding a shipping address [ new PO Box, friend, etc]

or
          ==

Is it possible to just sell slowly without doing any 'buys' and build up feedback that way ?
          Well yes it is recommended to sell or buy legitimate items to build up feedback, slowly, rather than going in and quickly creating transparently phony feedback (such as by buying or selling penny items). Both Ebayers and Ebay itself see right through such chicanery.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
          X