Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving EBAY feedback after 60 days - window closes after 61 days exactly

Okay we know the official policy:

Starting May 19, 2008, members can no longer leave feedback more than 60 after a listing has ended.

Previously, less than 5% of all Feedback was left between 60 and 90 days after the listing ended. Wile there may be some legitimate reasons to leave Feedback after 60 days, electronic payment methods like PayPal and more options for overseas postage mean the time it takes to complete a transaction has decreased since the Feedback system was created almost 12 years ago.

We also feel that it's important for members to leave Feedback as soon as possible after the transaction is completed to let other members know about their experience.

but nevertheless today is Day 61 after one of my auctions, and the option for ME to leave feedback for a buyer is still open.

Now, I strategically tagged the buyer on Day 60, on an unpaid item dispute in which he responded with some nonsense (since he responded, he can still leave feedback). And yet - if he is still able to leave me a NEG today I will be upset!
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Any one who hasn't left feedback by 60 days, probably won't. Probably one of those buyers that only logs in to bid, and then to pay. As long as nothing's wrong, they never leave feedback.

What's the time frame for someone to file "non received" claim anyways? I was sure it's shorter than 60 days, but I've been wrong before.

Comment

All EBAY claims (non-payment, non-receipt, whatever) must be filed within 45 days of auction's close. PayPal has the same timeline.

Originally posted by SevnSins View Post
      Any one who hasn't left feedback by 60 days, probably won't.
      In this situation, I have a beef with the buyer and had an unpaid item dispute left open on him all this time because of this issue:
      Idiot buyers - Non paying buyers - Complaints - talk about your Bad Buyer experiences - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
      and I waited exactly 60 days and then tagged him with the unpaid bidder strike just as the 60 days expired. So obviously, I am upset when I notice now on Day 61 that I can still leave him feedback, which means that could still NEG me!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

That's what I thought.

With that said, it seems silly to allow feedback after that timeframe.

Just may opinion.

Comment

They're just trying to put the working man (us sellers) down.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I've verified that the window for feedback closes on the 61st day (not after 60 days, but actually after exactly 61). So for example if the auction ended at say August 22, 2009, at 10am, then TODAY - October 22, 2009 (the 61st day) after 10 AM, feedback may no longer be left.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X