Close call...got my first negative revised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close call...got my first negative revised

I just felt like sharing this for no particular reason, but maybe it will give other first time negative feedback receivers some hope. I've been selling on eBay for nearly 6 years, have 1100+ 100% feedback (1132 to be exact) with completely full 5.0 DSRs and I just received my first negative from some idiot claiming that I charged him twice on Paypal (is that even possible?). He NEVER contacted me letting me know about ANY problem and he paid for the item all the way back on May 26th!! I checked my Paypal statement for the day I received his payment just in case I happened to miss it and it clearly says I only received the one payment I was supposed to get. So I immediately contacted him, tried to be as polite as I could (and I was absolutely fuming at the time if you could imagine) and asked that he checks over his info carefully. I then sent him a feedback revision request and went to cool off for a couple hours and then came back and it was changed to a positive already. Talk about a HUGE sigh of relief. Given the guys feedback (only has 3) and his inability to communicate I thought I was screwed. So pretty much my point of all of this is even if you run into the village eBay idiot who doesn't know simple proper eBay etiquette there's still a chance to save your feedback, if you take it nice and easy and politely communicate with them. eBay definitely needs to do SOMETHING that prevents ridiculous crap like this from happening.

Well a lot of ebay customers who have low feedback are very critical with their purchases. Some of them are just plain IDIOTS!
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

To be frank consider yourself lucky that you have only one neg that you have come across so far in so many trx.
      Also that the idiot even responded, very often, the idiot negs and dissapears into the sunset

I don't know how many times I have spoken to ebay that before a buyer can leave a neg , they should be compelled to contact seller and there should be a mandatory resolution time ..

rather than these , drive by **** and fly..

Comment

Congrats and be more careful next time.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X