Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Ebay to remove feedback - business seller

Hi,
    New to this forum and just hoping to pick a few brains.

I have a business account which specifically lists its own terms and conditions. Especially for postage cost.
    Previously on a few occasions ebay has removed neutral feedback that has criticised my postage costs due to them being in the listing before the bids were placed, and due to my t & c's covering them.

However, now ebay are saying those feedbacks shouldn't have been removed and are refusing to remove anymore. My T & C's for postage state the following:

POSTAGE

· I usually post within 24 - 48 hours of cleared payment.

· Recorded delivery ("Signed for") is offered. This is 75p more than the standard rate – this is recommended.

· I can offer other postal services, but please contact me to update your invoice.

· The P+P price includes packaging, labour and transport to the post office.

· I am happy for all larger, heavier, fragile or valuable items to be collected.

· I will give a combined postage discount of 30p for each additional item over that you buy from me if all items can be posted together and are paid for together.

· International postage is available. Please email me for a quote and your invoice will be updated. It is advised that you choose recorded delivery.

· Please note we will not be held liable for items lost in the post - we keep all proof of postage records and will help where we can including sending the proof of postage when necessary.

· Before bidding please ensure you are happy with the postage and service provided.

Yet I still get the odd person complaing and leaving neutral/ negative. Surely as a business seller with these on the listings should protect me from this, as it was the buyer signs up to. Does anybody know where I stand legally (UK law)?
    The whole feedback system is a complete farce.

Thanks in advance

All feedbacks may be removed, you just need to know how. ;-)
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X