Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay Tracking via pictures - reusing the same pictures / images in listings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modee
    replied
    I use ImageShack. No problems.

Leave a comment:

• Ebay Tracking via pictures - reusing the same pictures / images in listings?

Not generally an issue UNLESS EBAY is seriously gunning for you.

ImageShack is what I use.

I allow my images to be viewed publicly so not sure what you mean by "secure" image hosting. Anyone with the direct link can access your image.

Any pictures (hosted images) that are included in the "Description" part of the EBAY listing are free.

In my opinion, html EBAY listings are KEY to success. I've opened NEW accounts and sold items for several thousand dollars, on no reserve auctions starting at one dollar, with zero and I do mean zero feedback. These auctions often close even higher than the prices I used to get for the identical items on my account that had hundreds of 100% positive feedback!

If the listings look very professional, there is no need to waste time building up cheap feedback.

Matter of fact, which looks more suspicious - no feedback or a bunch of irrelevant, cheap feedback? People aren't stupid and know that a bunch of cheap feedback means you are trying to impress, and the usual assumption is fraud.
Working...
X