Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you bought from Hong Kong it could take up to 30 days by standard shipping.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Read this section of the forum on Ebay tracking - you'll figure out exactly how Ebay tracks you. Ask for tech support to learn how to create untraceable, unlinkable Ebay accounts.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

The apps do not, no, but all the same rules for avoiding being tracked apply on the iPhone (or any phone) as anywhere else.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Linking Accounts Question

Ok so Ive been using a ebay and paypal account that belongs to my brother in law for over 2 years now, I would like to start a new one using my sisters name, different address and all that but the same last name as I have. I know with new sellers they will usually limit you but if you link another selling account you can usually have it lifted... I cant see any reason why this would be a bad idea as I have one laptop dedicated to ebay and paypal only and I only use free wifi locations to do all my work...I cant see any linkage or anything...

Thoughts on this?

Thanks guys!

Comment

Should I just try and create the paypal and then the ebay and hope for something like 500/$5000 before linking them?

If so will they track the laptops MAC address?
            Even if they did though there arent any problems with the last account.

Lost of questions/concerns... Im paranoid about ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennalynn View Post
              Should I just try and create the paypal and then the ebay and hope for something like 500/$5000 before linking them?

If so will they track the laptops MAC address?
              Even if they did though there arent any problems with the last account.

Lost of questions/concerns... Im paranoid about ebay.
              Scratch that... I just got a new laptop for opening a new account and Im not going to link them, so now my main question is : Ive been ebaying from free public wifi spots for over 2 years as Im way to paranoid to do it at my house... I have a new ISP and new modem since back when I was first banned.
              I just get afraid that because I have the same desktop and a few other wireless devices that somehow they can catch me...
              If I use a new laptop at my home am I safe? If my desktop is used on my internet but never for ebay anymore will they see that it used to log in using the same router?
              Im so afraid to miss one small thing and ruin a legit account.
              Sorry to ramble :/
              Thanks guys!!

Comment

You should get the Short List to make certain that you are not missing anything. At over 120 pages of details on how to create untraceable/unlinkable accounts, including inside information on Ebay and PayPal gleaned from lawsuits and subpoenas, there is no way anything posted online in any forum could come close to that level of detail. Nor would you want it to - if the Short List were posted online, Ebay and PayPal would quickly overcome its methods.

But, I would say that the new laptop has less to do with it than your following the basics that apply to both Ebay and PayPal:
                Related: PayPal tracking as explained in PayPal's Own User Privacy Policy - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I have very little question about the ''User'' on Windows. If I want to create a new stealth account, I'll create a new user for the cookies/etc but is the new user as to be administrator or it's not important ?

Thanks in advance

Comment

On different Windows or Macintosh users the cookies and flash objects do not cross over. Does not matter whether the users are admin or not.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                    X