This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartmanager - authorized reseller

If you are interested in this...very inexpensive method to have your merchant account or Googlecheckout automatically bill your EBAY auction winners, please contact me.

Cartmanager is like authorize.net and also allows you to use your merchant account or Googlecheckout easier on your own websites, with a real shopping cart.

Cartmanager may also be used with PayPal and that way your PayPal is not linked with your EBAY - you have a layer of protection in between.

I am an authorized cartmanager re-seller now and can get you a good deal. Also this way I get credit and you get an account. - cartmanager is sold only through resellers, so why not from your friendly neighborhood Modee?

Contact me please for more details, or just click here to get started with a free trial:
    Shopping Cart - 14 Day Free Online Ecommerce Trial Account

You'll also get a 14 day free trial period! and a $50. Google Checkout adwords coupon.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

GC + ccnow?

I believe it does not work with ccnow. But YES with PayPal. And it works GREAT with Googlecheckout.

You may also use cartmanager to create a very advanced checkout system on your own websites. Very flexible, inexpensive system.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

WITH MOST MERCHANT ACCOUNTS I recommend getting in addition cartmanager to act as the link between your merchant account and EBAY.

With cartmanager also you can place a PAYMENT BUTTON on your EBAY listings to facilitate payment. This way no one except the final buyer will know what merchant account you are using, or in whose name the merchant account has been created. Cartmanager is a MUST for anyone trying to collect money via any means other than PayPal.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I recommend only that which I myself use, with great success I might add.

--

Here is the way to make sure you get paid using cartmanager:

1. Create a cartmanager Winning Bidder Checkout Here payment button and put it on every one of your EBAY auctions.

2. Create a webpage on your own website that includes this same checkout button.

3. Put verbiage in your auctions that explains that you do not accept PP and that an invoice from cartmanager will be emailed to the winner at auction's close, whereby winner may pay securely, or winner may just click here: Winning Bidder Checkout Here [ payment button]

4. For those buyers who are so dense that they still don't pay, create a standard spiel that you email them. Copy, paste and then each buyer who asks gets instructions on WHAT is being emailed to them, or the alternate way to pay which is to just click on the payment button on each auction, or on the link you give them to your own website.

In the end very few EBAYers will be so dense that they do not pay up right away, and for those just tell 'em to either look for the cartmanager emailed invoice, or click the payment button on the auction listing or your webpage.

I can give you more detailed instructions on what exactly to write in that email (works every time for me!) and how to input the payment button into your listings or webpage if you are interested. PM me.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X