No announcement yet.

CCNOW is Good if you don't mind waiting for your cash on a new CCNOW account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCNOW is Good if you don't mind waiting for your cash on a new CCNOW account

Ccnow is a good merchant account if you don't mind waiting for your funds. These people take very long to get the funds to you. They transfer the funds to your account every two weeks and then it takes 2-3 business days to get the funds. Plus they charge 4.99% which is way too much for me and that's why I quit accepting payments with them. One thing I like about them is that they accept paypal on your behalf. So you don't even need a paypal account to accept paypal if you use ccnow.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Very indiscriminating in that CCNOW will take on any slob. This can be a plus. And you can open the account in any name, so that it matches your EBAY.

Also, at least for now, no social security number needed either.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

can you help me , what are tangible merchandise ? a list of that ... do I need to put my websites product url or just any other url.

Thank you

Comment

The sort of questions you ask require tech support, because the answers would be unique to exactly what you are selling and what you are doing.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Keep in mind that almost all merchant accounts when new will hold up your money for a while. (Think: PayPal 21 day holds.) Yes, there are ways around these holds (tech support). But, just also keep in mind that eventually all merchant processors will ease up on these holds.

True, for PP you generally have to take affirmative action, but all of them will gradually loosen up on you as they get to know you and trust you.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I currently sell on two web pages a friend of mine hosts for me.
            I advertise in google, msn, and yahoo.
            I currently use ccnow as my way for ppl to pay w/ credit cards and pp.

I currently have over 12g's in ccnow and am praying it'll be disbursed when it's supposed to be. (in about 2 weeks) I have had an acct. w/them for over a year and have never had any trouble in the past, but have never done this much volume before. (or sold this item(s))

The only problem I have is waiting weeks to get paid. I'd like to put another type of cc processor on my web pages that will allow me to get paid a lot quicker.

1. Do u think I'll have any issues w/ getting my money?
            2. Any suggestions on an another processor?

Thanks for any help.

Comment

There are so many different choices for a credit card processor. Some require good credit, and for some you do not need a social security # or any credit at all. The best is to open a tech support to find the best one for you, and your situation and needs. Thank you.

As far as CCNOW, yes in general this is one of the ones that does hold up money, and sometimes even shuts you down period and reverses payments back to buyers. However, I have known this to happen on newer CCNOW accounts. I know of only a couple of occasions where a long standing CCNOW account was affected.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

sigh, great.

The next few weeks will be 'grey-hairing' for me.

I am currently talking to my bank to see what they offer.

I'll keep yall updated.

Comment

Wishing you the best!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

tx pal - preciate it.

Comment

Can you use CCNOW with eBay?

I know it may be a stupid question, but how do you integrate CCnow to eBay checkout?

Comment

You may do it without integration (just bill 'em separately), or with integration:
                        Integration in 2009 - third party checkout and non-PayPal processors - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

You may not use CCNOW (or any merchant processor) without offering PayPal as well unless you are approved for merchant account only status with Ebay:
                        Getting approved for merchant account only (no PayPal) status at EBAY - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

cc now in Canada

well for us in Canada CC is the ONLY merchant account that accepts paypal payments from buyers. we have no other choice here. and cc is very good. again they pay either every 1st of the month or the 16th. I can not get an account to account transfer but I get either a cheque mailed (about 5 days minus the 5.00 fee for this, sigh!) or can have a wire transfer (15.00 fee). Well sometimes I go for the wire transafer.

Comment

You may also use cartmanager to integrate your PayPal with Ebay, without even linking your PayPal directly to Ebay. This is useful for many reasons, including if your Ebay and PayPal account name holders do not match. ;-)

Modee Tech Support

Comment

ccnow is closing

Comment

Working...
                              X