No announcement yet.

Google Checkout - not emailing invoices - emailed invoices not being received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Checkout - not emailing invoices - emailed invoices not being received

Starting last night, I stopped receiving the "send my copy" of emailed invoices sent out by one of my Google Checkout accounts. Upon further checking with my clients, Google Checkout was not sending any emailed invoices to them either!

Google at first advised my checking "whitelist" settings and spam/bulk folders, but it appears that nothing is being received at all.

Google is looking into the problem now.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Apparently this is a systemwide problem that many Google Checkout customers have been experiencing since late morning, May 10, 2013 - since that time and date Google Checkout's email invoices feature has not been working at all.

However, Google Checkout HAS been working for me for integrated invoices via shopping carts, such as via cartmanager.

Until this issue is resolved, I have set up a new page on Modeeworld to receive direct payments. Those of you who have been waiting to submit payments to me will be directed to this page.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Google Checkout is coming back to life slowly - and emailing all the invoices I sent out over the last few days, now!

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
      X