Google Checkout down - happens from time to time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Checkout down - happens from time to time

I can log in, but when I try to access "My Sales" I get a 404 Not Found Error
    404 error on checkout, SSL or htaccess culprit?

It is sometimes bothersome that Google doesn't have a live team that can answer your questions on the phone, or even via email (you can email them, but try getting much of any response).

ON THE OTHER HAND it is precisely because Google is such a big UNorganized organization that they LEAVE US ALONE to do what we need to do without being constantly harassed.

So, in the over all scheme of things I would take a "Nobody Home" company like Google over busybody PayPal.
    Comparing Google Checkout and PayPal - entering tracking #s and other comparisons - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

As stated in the above link, even when a buyer does a chargeback on you with Google they bend over backwards to help you and as long as the payment is marked "Covered by Payment Guarantee" and you shipped something with delivery confirmation, you are not losing any money.

The phrase "not losing any money" and PayPal definitely do not go hand in hand!
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Google down

I was totally concerned and I thought they suspended me. I was doing 5 figure gross sales with google with no problems. Its good they are back this afternoon.

Comment

Working...
    X