Chase Paymentech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase Paymentech

This merchant account lets you accept paypal so it's like CCNOW. The benefits with Chase are that it charges a lower rate (1.92% + $0.20 per transaction) and that it's a big, reliable company.

Has anybody used Chase's merchant service before?
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Chase versus CCNOW

Well, it's one of those that requires personal good credit and so on. In that respect it is not like CCNOW at all, in that CCNOW lets any slob join under any name. But yes, in general, the easier it is to get approved by the merchant account, the more difficult it will be to have EBAY allow that processor, short of...of course...Modee techniques.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Ofcourse it's difficult to get the merchant account approved by ebay but Chase itself approves merchants easily as they have a 98% approval rate. If you do your banking with Chase then even better because you'll be set up quicker.

Comment

That 98% approval rate means nothing. If you have good credit, you will be approved. If not, you will be denied, no matter how many bank accounts you have with Chase.

Also, unlike other options that I suggest via tech support for how to get a merchant account and have it approved by EBAY, Chase WILL share your name with EBAY, so this is an option only if you can create your EBAY account in the same name as your merchant account. Or, if you create both EBay and Chase in a business name, then the accounts will match – BUT if your personal name is on the banned list with EBAY this will STILL be a problem because Chase WILL share your name with EBAY regardless.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Yes, Modee you are correct in what you say. Something I found out about paymentech is that you have to have a paypal account in order to accept paypal payments by paymentech. The process actually goes like this: the buyer pays through paypal, paypal then gets the money and the buyer's info, and finally paypal transfers the money and buyer's info into your chase paymentech account and that's it. Good if you don't want paypal to hold your money. But you have to have a legit paypal account in order for this to work.

Comment

its been a few months now since i dropped paypal. I never had a problem ever since.

accepting paypal could be a problem as well. Because they could reverse the payment after you shipped the item. I would suggest to deal with credit cards only.

Comment

It's always good to just deal with a plain old simple bank. Paypal is a problem but if you accept paypal on your site that is I suggest CCNOW.

Comment

Working...
              X