Tollfreeforwarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tollfreeforwarding

I use tollfreeforwarding and wonder if there are serious risks of them tracing back original info of me through these numbers. I erase the numbers when the associated account goes down from my roster - its not cheap, but very flexible. I am just worried about the risks of this being a link back to the real me? Obviously legally they would have to if the law got involved reveal info but otherwise should keep your info private if requested, correct?

Tollfreeforwarding

As far as I know, tollfreeforwarding does not even work for EBAY anymore. Supposedly they blocked forwarding from EBAY's customer service phones to you long ago.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I've verified at least 14 seller accounts with it. Maybe it depends on where the numbers are. I am getting local Ontario Canada numbers from them. Forward to my cell - never had a problem.

Comment

Good to know that maybe they do still work in some respects.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

what is a good way to get numbers for multiple ebay accounts if I dont want to risk the call forwarding thing?
          Do they accept cell phone numbers? cause then I would just do a few prepaid phones.

Thanks for the help

Comment

This is all in the Short List in far more detail, but yes - for most countries cell phones are fine for EBAY. In some countries, such as the U.K. and to some extent Australia, it gets a lot more complicated, especially for PayPal.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I continue to NOT recommend tollfreeforwarding for Ebay or PayPal verification.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
              X