Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vumber.com - possible new service for cheap! (that's vumber with no n in it)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vumber.com - possible new service for cheap! (that's vumber with no n in it)

vumber.com

I have signed up - this is for US only (there are ways around that I figured out as a Canadian to still use it) but not tested it yet, so still premature to know if there are issues with it. But it is so ideal for this, and so much cheaper than tollfreeforwarding - my aim is to boil down to use one TFF number that forwards to the real me - in canada - and use many vumbers that use the TFF number as if it were my 'real' number.

It's like 9.95 for first number and 3.95 for each additional.... unlimited. Change, delete, swap anytime.... aimed at things like safely giving our phone numbers at bars.

they have TONS of numbers from any state and many regions / area codes within. Seems as good or better selection than TFF has.

But I shouldn't get too excited about this one til it is verified working. I'll let you know when I set up, I intend to set up couple USA accounts with it. I know there are issues with VPN but I'm giving it a shot with purevpn.com

those prices I mentioned were monthly, realized I didn't clearly state that.

Comment

VUMBER is no good for eBay verification anymore...Its dead!

Comment

Vumber is dead for Ebay (repeat: vumber no good for EBAY) as far as I know, but I believe Unagi is talking about a different service they have now which might be okay. I don't know.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Please double check this. I use vnumber almost every day, as recently as 20 minutes ago actually. Works fine.

Comment

vumber sometimes works for initial verifications, but at some point, usually quickly, vumber reports to EBAY that you are using them for verification and your Ebay gets shut down.

AVOID.
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X