Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get Ebay & PayPal to help me with something that has not happened yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get Ebay & PayPal to help me with something that has not happened yet?

I have 0 feedback on my account and am looking to sell an high risk item,do you think if I called eBay and talked to them about it they would let me sell it off the bat and have the funds released without the 21 days hold? I could call both eBay and PayPal about it.

What you need is my tech support on bypassing the dreaded PayPal 21 day hold - IF this happens to you. Contacting Ebay and PayPal about something like that won't get you anywhere - especially because you're asking them to take an action base on something that has not even happened yet. Ebay and PP aren't even equipped for that sort of decision making - they respond to situations as they arise, or take action against you based on what they are afraid you might do based on your current patterns of activity.

What you're talking about in essence is that you seek an "advisory decision" from Ebay - a sort of declaratory relief as it is referred to in the judicial system. Even the courts aren't usually equipped to do this sort of thing - they too respond generally only after someone suffers damages and brings the matter to the court's attention. I am not trying to make this overly complex, but in any case - NO, Ebay and PayPal will not be able to lift a restriction on you that hasn't even happened yet.

I suggest you take some real time to review this site and get a feeling for how Ebay and PayPal really work, because they do not always play fair.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I will have it on my account anyways, since I have 0 feedback, right?
      Last edited by Joker; 01-24-2013, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X