Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling Limit of Certain Categories of Goods imposed After Registered Country Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Limit of Certain Categories of Goods imposed After Registered Country Change

Hi all,

I have a eBay account that is more than 10 years old and it has no selling limits. However, I moved to another country, so I changed the Registered address on eBay to my new address. After I changed the registered address and country, I tried to list an item with 10 quantity. I wasn't able to , and I got the following message:

Attention!

In order to maintain a safe trading environment, there is a limit to the item quantity which a seller can specify in one listing. The categories and types of items that are subject to limits and the quantity allowed may vary.

You have reached the 30-day selling limit for the type of item you're trying to list. This means that while you can list other types of items, you will need to wait 30 days or until your other listings of this type have ended before you can list this item.

Established accounts which demonstrate a history of excellent buyer satisfaction will be automatically subject to higher limits.

Does anybody have any similar experience and have any suggestions on the best way to remove this restriction? On my ebay "Selling" page, it does not show any selling limits at all , so I think my scenario is different from a new seller's.

Would it be a good idea to call eBay? Or to wait , hoping that the restriction will disappear?

Thank you all!

First of all, keep in mind that ALL Ebay accounts have limits, but Ebay does not always list these limits. When an account has no stated limit, it is, in effect a "no limit" account, but there are internal limits for all accounts anyway that Ebay reveals only if certain factors are triggered. If you wish to learn more about this, I suggest tech support. It is only in more recent years that Ebay started posting these limits visibly.

In any case, the limit you are referring to is imposed not due to the dollar sales quantity but due to sales of a particular category of item, usually a VERO (designer, trademarked) item. There are ways to overcome this sort of limitation too, through a systemic approach.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X