Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Half.com selling limits!! What may I sell on half.com, and how many items at a time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half.com selling limits!! What may I sell on half.com, and how many items at a time?

Guys I need some advice/help about selling stuff on half.com. I would like to start selling books on half.com (mostly textbooks) and would like to know if there is a selling limit on books and how strict ebay's policies are for this particular website. I would probably be selling anything between 100 to 300 books a month. Would that be too big of a number? Also textbooks arent considered high risk items are they??

Take a look at this
    Half.com multiple suspensions - how do I get back on half.com after being suspended - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    and other threads on here about half.com

For the most part half.com is not so different from, say fixed price listings on Ebay, or Ebay stores, but half.com does allow you a simple way to sell a lot of less expensive items of certain categories such as books, music, movies/DVDs and video games.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X