Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay Account Suspended Indefinitely Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Account Suspended Indefinitely Today!

I started an ebay account 2 months ago.

I have sold 29 items.
    I have 18 positive feedbacks.
    I have 100% perfect feedback.
    All DSR's are 5.0
    All items have been shipped (mostly same day) within 24 hours
    All fees have been paid weekly
    There have never been any open cases
    Accounts with Ebay and Paypal are FULLY verified with ALL information

Today I wake up to this: (ANY IDEAS why this has happened or help will be appreciated)

MC999 eBay Indefinite selling restriction

Hello mommachar13,

After reviewing your eBay account, we have concerns about your selling activity. As a result we've taken the following actions on your account:
    - Selling privileges have been indefinitely restricted. You won't be able to list new items. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
    - Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
    - We have credited any associated fees to your account.

Our decision is based on evidence from our records and our goal to keep eBay a safer place for buyers and sellers. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment.

Even though you can't sell on our website, you can still use your account to buy or bid on items. For more information on the basics of buying, please visit:
    Buying basics

You can also:
    - Send email
    - Obtain shipping addresses
    - Leave Feedback
    - Perform other administrative tasks

Please remember that you can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.

Here are the listings we removed:
    201006330753 -
    201006803454 -

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

There is no way to know why this happened from the above description. Could be anything - could be due to WHAT you sell, or maybe you were linked back to suspended past accounts. You need tech support to get the account reinstated.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

What were you selling? What were the items they quoted?

Comment

Originally posted by dustyd14369 View Post
        I started an ebay account 2 months ago.

I have sold 29 items.
        I have 18 positive feedbacks.
        I have 100% perfect feedback.
        All DSR's are 5.0
        All items have been shipped (mostly same day) within 24 hours
        All fees have been paid weekly
        There have never been any open cases
        Accounts with Ebay and Paypal are FULLY verified with ALL information

Today I wake up to this: (ANY IDEAS why this has happened or help will be appreciated)

MC999 eBay Indefinite selling restriction

Hello mommachar13,

After reviewing your eBay account, we have concerns about your selling activity. As a result we've taken the following actions on your account:
        - Selling privileges have been indefinitely restricted. You won't be able to list new items. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
        - Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
        - We have credited any associated fees to your account.

Our decision is based on evidence from our records and our goal to keep eBay a safer place for buyers and sellers. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment.

Even though you can't sell on our website, you can still use your account to buy or bid on items. For more information on the basics of buying, please visit:
        Buying basics

You can also:
        - Send email
        - Obtain shipping addresses
        - Leave Feedback
        - Perform other administrative tasks

Please remember that you can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.

Here are the listings we removed:
        201006330753 -
        201006803454 -

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.
        This same text was on my suspension last Saturday, I am almost sure it happened because of my older account that was suspended 2 years ago. I made the mistake to look at an email they sent me for the old account and I got nailed by a 1x1 pixel in the email (web beacon?)

Comment

Contact me for tech support - you must address the issues on ALL linked accounts, with proper technique, if you wish to be reinstated.
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

That is the same message i received although, i had 480 feedback with all dsr's of 4.9
            I had 0 negative and all items shipped within stated time.
            They do what they want

Comment

Working...
            X