Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay Sucks Very Important Information You Must Read ASAP - about how Ebay cheats you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Sucks Very Important Information You Must Read ASAP - about how Ebay cheats you

Myself and Doc from Ebay Motors sucks have been documenting some eBay online terrorism on Youtube for the past 6 months. There is an individual on Youtube that has eBay motors connections, getting sellers that he doesn't like kicked off the platform by ratting out auctions and sellers on his YouTube channel. The connection he has at eBay motors is a man by the name Roy Daves. He is senior VP of sales at eBay Motors.

The top rated seller by the name of Hubcapjoes has been using various people supplied by Lithium Technologies and other YouTubers to flag our channels and videos that eBay and PayPal doesn't agree with using bogus copyright and inappropriate content claims when our videos comply with their TOS. This is simply censorship and fraud.

I have some important information for you if you use YouTube and also sell on eBay your accounts may be in jeopardy.

We have also been DDOS'ed by these vary people and have emails from the culprit to prove it. The information that we have documented is evidence for someone to connect the dots and help us tie eBay to these crimes.

If anyone has any questions related to the information I have about eBay please let me know. There is just too much information to post, but I will try and post what I can.

eBay and PayPal is not your friend. As you can see by the recent seller purges eBay is out to get rid of anyone not buying their products. They do not care about the small seller anymore, they only care about perpetuating the continued fraud they help PayPal commit on sellers.

Just a little bit about me if you haven't heard, is that I am an eBay and PayPal critic, I have been monitoring and documenting policies at eBay for the past 10 years. Doc from Ebay Motors Sucks has been documenting the vehicle fraud. When the issues started happening on YouTube Doc looked at everything as a neutral party and started documenting what was happening.

Through various emails and other evidence we have been able to tie some individuals to working at eBay and PayPal. When eBay figured they were losing the battle on YouTube they sent in Lithium spinners and shills. The crazeenydriver YouTube channel is full of shills from Lithium posting on his channel. I called out the crazeenydriver back in early 2012 asking him on YouTube what he sold while being on YouTube since 2007 he would never answer the question all the while producing eBay and Paypal bashing videos.

After someone emailed me his seller ID which was actually public from his website, finding out he was a hub cap seller, he began to lash out and try to expose me while I was trying to remain anonymous on YouTube. He put me in the news and has sense been using Lithium shills to flag my Youtube content and channels. This man is very dangerous and desperate to keep from getting NARU'ed.

I recently exposed an old 2010 video of him promoting stealth, Feedback Manipulation and Mail Fraud. I recently posted this a few days ago which is currently being shown on my "Wall of Shame". He has been protected by Roy Daves of eBay Motors while you all are getting your accounts shut down for no reason. This is the reason I came in here to post this. I hope you read all the information that's out there on this and draw your own conclusions.

I've been called a troll, bully and stalker in the media yet have no criminal record. I've been abused and false flagged by Hubcapjoes through his YouTube terrorism tactics. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you!.
    -Ebayisajoke
    Last edited by ebayisajoke; 12-26-2013, 05:17 PM.

Yep.. Lots of dirty deeds going on.

Comment

Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
      X