Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Situation: help needed please!!

Hi, new here, great forum!

Ok so I had 4 ebay sites (none in my actual name or address) selling similar things on all, feedbacks where on 242, 135, 72 and 251 all with 99% positive at least. When I 1st created these accounts I would do sales through auctions and bid on my own item using my friends account. Inevitably he'd sometimes win and we'd cancel the transaction. Stopped doing this a while back but he has been suspended for not meeting seller requirements and over the past week 3 of my four accounts have also been suspended (just from selling) for having a link to my friends account which was not meeting performance stats. Now, the one they haven't removed is the only one that has 100% positive feedback (72) and also the one I did the least amount of auctions on, but is still the same paypal as the other three. How have they not taken this one down? is it just a matter of time?

Second question: when the three accounts I had had there selling rights removed I contacted ebay via the chat on the website. The first person I spoke to should of reffered me to the correct department, but instead reinstated my selling allowance to 30 per month. How am I best going about that account now? I have an alternate paypal I can use but don't wat to get it blocked? should I list 30 items using the same paypal as before, that is lunked to all of my blocked sites? or risk using a new one to avoid being stopped from selling again?

any help and advice welcome.

thank you

You're not trying to avoid being blocked again here, but so long that you are I suggest you stop using ebay alltogether.

Comment

You need the Short List.
      Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
      Modee Tech Support

Comment

Well, from i personal experience, i think ebay are aware of your activities of having 3 three account which are linked to one paypal account.

Ebay is tolerant to an extent as long as your activities is not posing any immediate risk to them or to other member's of this community.

this is one of the reason why they intend to ignore those who open multiple account from same ip address.

i guess you did not create these account on the ebay.com because they have high security measure here compare to other ebay sites.

in response to you first question. they suspended the other 2 ebay account leaving you with one account to check if, you can desist from such practice.

answer to your second question, i suggest you should not add other paypal account to the unsuspended ebay account because these might lead to suspend of both paypal & ebay account as well.

just try to sort out the problem and continue selling on the unsuspended ebay account with the old paypal account if, they paypal account has not been limited.

final note : avoid creating multiple account because it will be indicated that those account where created from same ip address. and donot log-in from other account to bid on your listing.

thanks
        chuck

Comment

Working...
        X