Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modee's Game Plan - The Song Remains the Same!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does not work for Canada though

Hi there
    In Canada I can NOT list without paypal. I can list with credit card for the fees and moneybookers on ebay.com. But if I list a merchant account they don't let me list they want a statement of the meerchant account. I tried that but they never let me do this. Also the ebay accounts of course have different names and addresses but the merchant account and creditcard have the correct name. how do you do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Modee View Post
      MODEE'S NOTE:
      My current game plan has gone far beyond this original one, although the paradigm remains valid for those who wish to emulate it.

However, I now have a much more sophisticated technique: I have not had any EBAY account of mine suspended in over a year now (as of August 2008, and still ticking) and I have developed a new method to pay zero EBAY fees on any EBAY account not associated with PayPal, and the account does not get suspended for any reason, including non-payment of fees. All is well!

This new method will not be posted in public. Don't bother asking.

Read below for the evolution of Modee's techniques.

---

Create, mmm, one new account every month, unlinkable by IP address, cookies, credit card, email, name, physical address, phone #, to any past accounts. Keep many back ups in reserve.
      Do NOT accept PayPal! Use my own merchant account, Googlecheckout and BidPay.

Sell SELL! Sell on one account at a time, being careful not to step it up too far until the account is over 30 days old, and more than 10 feedback.

ACCEPT THE INEVITABLE - that within 2 - 6 months sneaky EBAY WILL link the account I am using at that time, with a past suspended one and shut me down.

STIFF EBAY for all fees. Pay nothing - I haven't paid a dime in over a year now. Adds up to an obscene amount of money. I don't even want to say how much. EBAY is entitled to nothing anyway - every time I get shut down they pull all my listings and try to get my customers to not pay me. That's tortious interference with a business relationship - they deserve, and will get, zilch! from me.

START UP with a new account, and keep on...keepin' on!
      Can You give me the name of a merchant account that works in the u.k with ebay

Comment

You need tech support to figure out how to get approved for a merchant account. A new account, if created properly, can get approved for merchant account immediately, while an older account might not get approved at all. It all depends.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Does this still work? It's been 6 years.

Comment

The Short List is better than ever, and yes, this method is what works best for many. Although I haven't had to re-create accounts in many many years as the Short List works so well.
            Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
            Modee Tech Support

Comment

This forum is fantastic! Thanks it is great.

Comment

Working...
              X