eBay transaction cancellation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay transaction cancellation

New to eBay. I won a copy of Frontiers by Journey on vinyl. A day after I won i got an e-mail to cancel the transaction. The seller said that he didn't have the item anymore. I, of course, accepted the transaction cancellation. I figured there was no reason for me to pay for something that I wouldn't be able to get. The next day I got the vinyl in the mail. What am I supposed to do? Send it back? Please Help.
    Last edited by adblmhs; 04-22-2009, 06:57 AM.

Welcome to the forums.

You should contact the EBAY seller and ask him what he wants to do.

I am assuming you are honest, and you want to do the right thing. Also assuming you did not pay for the item.

Really, nowadays with EBAY you as the buyer do not have a whole lot worry about because only sellers (and not buyers) may receive negative feedback. The worst the seller can do to you is open an "unpaid item dispute," and then, if you respond with any excuse at all, you can still leave a negative for HIM and he KNOWS this, so he won't mess with you.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

buyer have no problem at eBay now.
      They always protected by eBay because only buyer can leave -ve feedback.
      Seller cant do anything....but eBay take all high fee from seller not buyer

Comment

Just do the right thing...

Karma has a funny way of coming back to you at the wrong time. I would contact the seller, and send the payment. The seller may have simply confused your item with another listing.

Comment

Working...
        X