Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vero Listing - will PayPal limit you right away if you sell VERO

for VERO listing..
    do paypal will limited for the 1st auction selling and ask for ID, supplier info etc

Nowadays, PayPal asks for something or other eventually on new accounts no matter what you sell. Now, if you sell high risk items such as certain electronics, computers, etc., or certain VERO items such as designer goods, then yes - the questions from Ebay and PayPal might come sooner.

Another thing is true too - if you can get approved for Ebay WITHOUT PayPal,
    Getting approved for merchant account only (no PayPal) status at EBAY - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    Ebay will leave you alone for much longer.

I always run at least two Ebay accounts simultaneously - one is approved for merchant account only, one is PayPal. Over time I have noticed that they tend to bother me more with the PayPal linked account - and the questions then come from Ebay and PayPal both.

Put it this way - if you use PayPal with Ebay, you have two sets of eyes looking you over at all times.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Well you have to take it slow on all new accounts. If you sell any high end item to quickly any new account you'll get a limitation from paypal which lead to a suspension on ebay. If you sell slowly gradually increasing the quantity then you'll get away with more and having more than one or two accounts doesn't hurt.
      ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
      Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
      You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
      Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
      PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

can you have a Uk ebay without accepting paypal? I thought it was compulsary

Comment

No, you need to have a paypal account linked. Another way you can go is to get a merchant account linked to that specific ebay account. Modee will be able to help you via tech support to get approved for the merchant account.
          ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
          Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
          You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
          Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
          PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

VERO is fine to sell. No bigee. Your very first listing can be VERO. All your listings can be VERO throughout a eBay sellers career.

Originally posted by azlanxp View Post
            for VERO listing..
            do paypal will limited for the 1st auction selling and ask for ID, supplier info etc

Comment

Working...
            X