Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are EBAY or your own online stores good if you sell only a couple of items?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are EBAY or your own online stores good if you sell only a couple of items?

If you only have a couple different items you sell then how would a online store be suitable for that person?

All online stores have atleast 50+ different items they sell.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

eBay Stores

You can learn about eBay Stores here
    Selling with eBay Stores

The main reason I do not do eBay Stores is that I do not do fixed price auctions. Mine are generally no reserve, starting price a penny
    No reserve auctions, low starting price - ARE THE TICKET! - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I wasn't talking about a ebay store. I was talking about a regular online store.

Comment

Oh, well that's not true at all. I have my own websites that sell as few as three different items and sell like gangbusters.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Ebay store

Would you recommend opening an Ebay store in order to sell fixed price or make an offer option on hot selling items fast since all of my accounts that had higher than 10 feedback score have been suspended...???

Comment

Well you see the thing is having your items in ebay store won't do you much good. It's stated in the Modee's Short List that you have to have more than 10 feedback to put higher price items for sale may it be "buy it now'' auctions or bidding auctions. I recommend you make the account how Modee has prescribed and slowly build your feedback to 10 then you slowly start selling your higher priced products.

Comment

If items are in an eBay store, won't they have a much lower search standing as opposed to not listing in a store?

This is what I've always thought. The cost for listing in a store, is much much less, but you won't sell as much because of the search results. Let me know what you guys think.

Comment

In my opinion, an Ebay store is good if you have items to sell at a fixed price. I don't do much of that, as my auctions are pretty all no reserve starting price a penny. I sell items that are very much in demand so the prices generally end higher than if I tried fixed price.
                No reserve auctions, low starting price - ARE THE TICKET! - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Online stores or Ebay store???

So is it better to use your own ecommerce store or an Ebay store for selling fixed price items? I was considering purchasing through Auctiva and creating an online store? Would this be a good idea? If not, how should I go about creating an online store? Which companies do you guys use for creating your stores?

Comment

Originally posted by Modee View Post
                    In my opinion, an Ebay store is good if you have items to sell at a fixed price. I don't do much of that, as my auctions are pretty all no reserve starting price a penny. I sell items that are very much in demand so the prices generally end higher than if I tried fixed price.
                    Have you found that selling in a store results in a lower search standing?

Comment

Originally posted by needxtra View Post
                      So is it better to use your own ecommerce store or an Ebay store for selling fixed price items? I was considering purchasing through Auctiva and creating an online store? Would this be a good idea? If not, how should I go about creating an online store? Which companies do you guys use for creating your stores?
                      You should consider hiring me for tech support to create your own online store, which is rather, "your own website."

As far as Dr. Yes' question, Ebay's official answer is that having an Ebay store does not affect search rankings, and I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                      X