Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspended from EBAY, should I stiff my customers? Pay my EBAY fees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspended from EBAY, should I stiff my customers? Pay my EBAY fees?

let me ask you a question what would you do if you were in my shoes...

i owe ebay a little under 2 thousand in fees and paypal has decided to limit my account do to social security verification process..they had decided to part there business with me.... would you send the items that you got paid for and wait 6 months?
    or not send the items tell them to go ^&*(&^&%
    and most importantly since you cant do business anymore am i obligated to pay those fees or would you??? once again keep in mind the only part of my identification they have is my bank account number.
    what would you do if you were in my shoes
    and also paypal has locked a little over a thousand dollars of mine.

You owe EBAY nothing because they have deprived you of the benefit of your auctions, or at least some of them. I am certain EBAY has emailed your buyers and advised them not to complete transactions with you. To some extent, this absolves you of responsibility to pay EBAY.

But, from what you describe EBAY will be able to get the fees from you.

I hate to say this, but it appears that you created your accounts very badly. Exposed yourself in different ways, addressed the limitations improperly, and pretty much assured a bad situation. Not that disaster cannot occur to some extent anyway even if you do everything right, but you really led with the chin this time.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

ebay fees

how will they be able to get the fees from me? if all the information is **** and i have bank payment for fees and there is 0 dollars in it and will be terminated tommorow....

Comment

Unless you take immediate action, at a minimum they will drain your PP account of the $1000. For further action and information, you'll need to do tech support, because the details of your particular scenario are unique to you, and should not be entirely disclosed in public.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

has there ever been a case where they would call the authority to collect there fees? because 2000 is not a joke and im not really on planning on paying for it because paypal has shut my ebay is still active but my ebay is still active but i know after i pay for the fees they will shut me down as well......i had already closed my bank account and the 1000 that paypal has froze, i just dident send out the items...i created the accounts on phony names and adress.. am i in the right ball game or what?

Comment

This needs to be discussed privately. Pm me.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
            X