Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay/paypal is truly a scam! - extorting EBay fees while holding my PayPal money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay/paypal is truly a scam! - extorting EBay fees while holding my PayPal money!

LOL so listen to this. A few months ago my paypal account became limited permanently and im waiting patiently for the 180 days to get my several thousand dollars they are holding. Today i got a email from ebay saying that i owe $450 and need to pay them right away or it will go to collections!!!. I cant believe they can get away with holding my money and expect me to pay out of pocket the ebay fees. I seriously cant wait untill they get hit with some major class action lawsuites and anti trust lawsuits.!!!! If they think for a second i will pay them, they are very much mistaken lol! However i would consider making a deal with them, if i can have my money i will pay the $450, because im tight on funds at the moment. Think this proposition would fly? lol probably not.

Note: The reason my account became permanently limited was because i was a "potential" high risk seller. Even though i had 0 negative feed backs and 0 issues. The invoice i uploaded them wasnt to their satisfaction.
    Last edited by chaptap566; 10-26-2009, 06:39 PM.

Ebay can't take your money from your paypal account unless you have allowed ebay to automatically deduct ebay fees from your paypal account. Furthermore I suggest you wait the 180 days and happily walk away with the money in your paypal account after waiting. It's the only way to get your funds other than that you can get Modee's tech support which will get your money quicker for you. You can plead your case to paypal again and if you get Modee's help I'm sure your case will be approved.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Chaptap566, if you need your money now & arent or can't wait for the 180 days i would highly recommend you call on Modee's Tech Support..I had an issue with paypal, they had locked my funds & told me i would have to wait 180 days before i could have access to it..With the help of Modee's tech support i was able to gain access to my funds & place it back into my bank account. I have nothing but good things to say about the tech suppoort i received..I'm now one happy camper.

The Goose

Comment

Thanks for your recommendations guy. I am aware of Modee being a Ebay and paypal guru I guess i hadnt talked to him about my funds being stuck in my old limited account. I will see what he has to say about it. Im sort of worried though, about ebay being able to stick my credit by sending me to collections, because i had supplied them with genuine information on that account like SSN# Now that i think about it Modee shouldnt have trouble getting my fund released to me because i hadnt violated any of paypals policies, i was shut down for being potential high risk. I didnt think it was right they could do that because i am a legit seller. Its too bad i cant report paypal to collections for the funds they are holding from me lol. That would be the day!

Comment

i hear you Chaptap566 been there too..PP was treating me like some type of criminal..I even placed a called to them & was told that if i suppled them with certain documents & the documents show that i am who i say i am the matter would be cleared up..Well, i did that & a few hours later i get the typical automated email from PP telling me that my funds will be locked for 180 days..So, i feel your frustration..Maybe if there were enough people out there willing to file a class action suit against them they would hopefully change some of there policies. Hope things work out for you.

The Goose

Comment

Working...
          X