Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling with 0 feedback

Hi there

If I have 0 feedback ebay account, and I am selling high end item, how do you think I should list it?

Is it good by auction style or fixed BIN style?

As there is too much Nigerian scam bidding on my item while I put it on bidding style. i was thinking with fixed price style, I can set, require immediate payment method to overcome the scam.

I will used my own original picture of the item as well. The problem is , I am 0 feedback, do you think customer will buy it with BIN price?

Do you think it will work?

Thanks

First of all you can't use BIN with zero feedbacks.

Second you're causing yourself a whole lot of problems by selling high end item with zero feedback. You will get suspended on ebay and limited on paypal in an instant.

You need to atleast get ten feedbacks in order to list high end items. Even then just list a few and get your score to fifteen.

You need Modee's short list inorder to know the exact steps to follow.

If you want a crash course on the steps then search the forum more thoroughly.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

ebay and paypal limits based on risk assessment. If you open an account and start selling immediately, this will raise red flags all over the place. Modee's tech support will definitely help you out a lot. The other way to go is to buy an aged account that has feedback added on to it. This way you're much, much less likely to get limited.

Comment

why do i get the feeling the OP is nigerian?

Comment

Hmmmm but he has an aussie flag.

Comment

Working...
          X