Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!...from anyone! Learning how to create new untraceable/unlinkable Ebay accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!...from anyone! Learning how to create new untraceable/unlinkable Ebay accounts

All right guys, I've been trying to contact Modee for weeks and no reply. Can anyone help me out? Here's the situation:
    I was kicked off ebay awhile back. I read the SL and here is what I have to create a new account. I just want to make I'm not missing anything:
    1. I have a new email with a different domain name
    2. a different address where i can actually receive mail
    3. a new name
    4. new telephone #
    5. new password
    6. have set firefox preferences
    7. have objection to delete flash objects
    8. i shut my modem down every night and i checked my ip using whatismyip.com to see if it changed, which it does every day
    9. have a new debit card with a different bank account

so it seems like it should work. I just have one question, i am pretty much feed up with ebay but my daughter wants to open an account, which is why everything listed above is so easily attainable. But as you know, once an account is suspended, family members cannot open one. my only concern is about the address. her address is mine and it is the address that her bank account and debit card are registered with. I read in the short list that the numbers of the address only count. so when she makes an account, should she just use the numbers of our address? please help me on addressing this issue and if you see any other problems in my plan.
    I appreciate your help!

I Contacted Modee about 6 months ago and did everything he said bar changing my address and it worked, just change it around a bit, but i opened a business account with ebay and paypal. but still used my bank account details in my name, and that worked

Comment

so if I switch my address I should be ok?

Comment

Has your daughter ever opened an ebay account? What amount of volume do you expect to sell?
        Is your daughter 18 or older?
        ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
        Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
        You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
        Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
        PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

no she has not ever opened one, she used mine. She is 18. I think she wants to sell some things, not make huge profits. No more than 20 items a month.

Comment

Ok then I suggest you get a UPS PMB (Private mail box) and use that address on ebay/paypal.

Make sure to have everything new and in your daughter's name. Also make sure that no bills of your daughter's ever come to YOUR home address.

Comment

That might be a problem since she lives with me.

Comment

Well just direct all of her bills and letter to the UPS PMB. Also use the PMB address on ebay/paypal. It costs about $105 for a personal small box.

Comment

Originally posted by lmd205 View Post
                  All right guys, I've been trying to contact Modee for weeks and no reply. Can anyone help me out? Here's the situation:
                  I was kicked off ebay awhile back. I read the SL and here is what I have to create a new account. I just want to make I'm not missing anything:
                  1. I have a new email with a different domain name
                  2. a different address where i can actually receive mail
                  3. a new name
                  4. new telephone #
                  5. new password
                  6. have set firefox preferences
                  7. have objection to delete flash objects
                  8. i shut my modem down every night and i checked my ip using whatismyip.com to see if it changed, which it does every day
                  9. have a new debit card with a different bank account

so it seems like it should work. I just have one question, i am pretty much feed up with ebay but my daughter wants to open an account, which is why everything listed above is so easily attainable. But as you know, once an account is suspended, family members cannot open one. my only concern is about the address. her address is mine and it is the address that her bank account and debit card are registered with. I read in the short list that the numbers of the address only count. so when she makes an account, should she just use the numbers of our address? please help me on addressing this issue and if you see any other problems in my plan.
                  I appreciate your help!

You could also benefit from a professionally made account

Comment

Ok, so you think I should get a UPS PMB and then use that for her debit card address so it can be used for ebay and paypal?
                    So if we do that we should be good to go on ebay, right?

Comment

Now you have to tell that the address is a PMB, by either using a # or 'PMB'. Will this tip off ebay?

Comment

You can put either #, APT, Ste, etc...

It doesn't really matter as long as the box number is there.

Comment

Okay, thank you very much for your help. I have been looking into getting a PO box because it seems cheaper. So if I do this, will I be ok to go back on ebay?

Comment

Ebay/paypal do not like PO Box. Your leading yourself into suspension and limitations by going that route.

Comment

So a UPS private mailbox would not be suspicious? A PO box is much cheaper but if a private mailbox is the safer bet I will do that.
                              So will a private mailbox eliminate my problems. I was thinking I would open that and then use that address for a new checking account. That way eBay shouldn't be able to track me at all.
                              Please reply soon!
                              Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X