eBay lost my money order payment for seller fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay lost my money order payment for seller fees

I mailed them two large money orders in the same envelope. They cashed one of them, but the other has not shown up as payment yet. They received the envelope two days ago.

I have mailed two money orders in the same envelope for fees before, without issue.

It's going to be a pain dealing with this if the M.O. doesn't eventually show up. I have phoned eBay and given them the M.O. number, but trying to get any kind of response other than "just wait" out of them seems impossible lol.

So I hired Modee to work on this via tech support and then after I filed an outside agency complaint under Modee's direction, magically, the second money order appeared. Modee's technique also got them to back off and let me keep listing items on ebay even while I hadn't paid my fees. Problem solved! Thanks Modee!

It woulda been a major hassle and cost a little money and time to have that money order replaced.

Comment

Basically for payment purpose the best option is to send two money orders in separate envelopes. But the process has been already done by you and you are saying that they have recieved only one money order payment and not others. The best option in such case is to call ebay customer service and apprise them all the situation. Hope they will find some solution.

Comment

Working...
      X