Unable to login to my Ebay account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to login to my Ebay account

Hi, this is probably a simple one for you. I have been using eBay for about 15 years. All of a sudden I can't sign on. When I ask to have my user name and password sent to my email address nothing ever happens. I've been trying for 3 weeks. I cant find any way to contact them as they want me to sign on first. Catch 22. Does anyone have a number I can call to speak with a live person on eBay? I've probably made close to 100 purchases on eBay and I want to be able to sign on to my account again! Thanks for your help - Jack

Clear your cookies on your browser and then try again. Or you can also use another browser than the one that doesn't allow you to log in.
    ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
    Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
    You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
    Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
    PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Still won't work

I tried clearin all, but iy still will not work. Isn't there any way that I can call a customer support number and speak with a live person? Thanks for your help.

Comment

Getting a #

Don't know the number but you could always make another account with the same contact information. Then log in and get a support number. Takes 2 minutes.

Comment

Here's a whole bunch of numbers which will get you in contact with ebay:
          EBay Phone Number

Comment

I try to log in my account again and again but I still can't log in. Wat problem is? Anyone can help me?

Comment

When you try to login, what does it say? Do you get any type of message?

Comment

thanks so much. I will try it again

Comment

With Google Checkout, inability to login used to mean, your account was suspended. At least nowadays if the account is shut down upon login a message appears that explains what has been done, and what you can do to submit documents for an appeal. It's easy enough to get a Google Checkout account reinstated if you know how.

With Ebay, if your account is suspended you may log in but do nothing much after that.

Sounds like you just forgot your login information, is all.
                  Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                  Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                  X