Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracking information for deliveries actual proof or a sellers myth ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking information for deliveries actual proof or a sellers myth ?

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rosabella from Netherlands, and I found this amazing forum via google while trying to find answers and support on an ebay issue that I currently face as a seller.
    Since, I am quiet inexperienced ebay sller, actually recently started selling some stuff on ebay, I would like to share with you guys my story and perhaps get some ideas on what to do.

Well, I sold a bottle of perfume to an UK-buyer. The package was sent on 22-06-2010 via registered mail(track & trace) whereby a signature person to person is required on delivery. The package track and trace is such that even record on the minute when the package is picked up at my residence, arrives in the shippers UK warehouse, is out for delivery and is delivered. Anyhow, on the day of delivery 25-06-2010 the buyer(living on # 20) was not at home whereby the carrier delivered the package to the neighbours(#18) who claimed that they were trusted on behalf of the consignee to act on his behalf and get the mail and sign for the packages. In good faith the delivery man delivered the package and the neighbour signed for it. About, 3 days later I received angry emails from the buyer that the package has not arrived but that the tracking says that it was delivered. I called the carrier and I was told about the delivery and informed the buyer. They buyer now claims that the neighbours don’t haven’t received anything and that there is no one with that name living on that address. Later on the buyer claimed refund or new product and since then he started and campaign in sending me insults, threats, and black mails emails to my private email address. In one of this emails he even stated that I have no options than doing what he desires as buyers have nothing to lose on ebay and sellers do. Now he opened a case and even left me negative feedback. I contacted ebay via chat and in view of some of the ebay chats I do not have to worry but in some other ebay chat I was told that the signature and the track & trace number is no actual proof.
    Besides this I was told that I ebay will not remove the negative feedback since it is the buyers right to reflect his view on this transaction. In the meantime, the buyer has open a case against me for not received item and keeps sending me emails (private) that he will make sure that his credit card company freezes my account and gets the money back and that I will be kicked out of ebay.

In short this is what I have been experiencing, I can tell you that after selling 137 item on ebay, I am fed up with the hypocrite buyer protection and fraudulent buyers. Though I have to say that this guy is my very first negative feedback but still not my ratio decreased to 97%, whilst my SRD is 4,9 and above even the ebay ratio.

Is there anyone that can give me some tips? I really would appreciate any help.

Greetings from Netherlands,

Rosabella

As long as you shipped with some form of online trackable, traceable shipment, you will prevail in any sort of PayPal dispute. As far as the buyer's having left negative feedback, there are ways to have this removed via tech support.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X