Question about shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about shipping

When using an anonymous ebay account, what should i put for the return address when shipping items? I obviously don't want to use my real return address, but I don't think using some other address would be good since items might get returned there. I like to print out the shipping labels online with usps, but they make you put in a return address.

is there no option to print out an anonymous shipping label ? I have this option for my label in Netherlands. But, it is not USPS.

Comment

I don't see any option for anonymous shipping? Anyone know how to ship without return address?

Comment

For anonymous shipping just put the address that your ebay account is registered in. If you ever need to do a return then just EMAIL the buyer the real return address.
        ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
        Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
        You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
        Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
        PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Originally posted by John14789 View Post
          For anonymous shipping just put the address that your ebay account is registered in. If you ever need to do a return then just EMAIL the buyer the real return address.
          It won't be a problem that I am actually mailing the package out from a totally different state than the return address?

Comment

Just put the same state but keep the city because buyers will question to much why the package is returning to a different state.
            ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
            Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
            You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
            Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
            PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

hello
              how possible from more then 1000 perches in ebay have almost 50 not delivery ( some seller even send copy of USPS first cass reciept, some - not) Why seller even try take money and sebd items, what the point? buy time and bueyr will not be in time with claim and he has money and items? And if bueyr doesnot have many of items even sellers proove recipts of USPS furst class delivery ( no address, not name) WHO IS RIGHT? seller or buyer? for law?

Comment

You need the short list to learn more about this topic. It is not a good idea to ship out goods with no, or a false return address.
                Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
                Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
                X