What addresses to give Ebay when creating accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What addresses to give Ebay when creating accounts

Once one is successfully back on ebay due to modee's help, what will become of the items you wish to buy?
    Your home address, where all items used to be shipped, is no longer good for ebay's purposes. Whether you made an address up or used a private mailbox, it seems like a dilema is arising. Where do you have items shipped since you can't give ebay your home address.
    I am on the brink of getting back on ebay and am thinking of buying a television. Where can I have it shipped to? Is it safe to give the ebay sellers my home address?
    I don't know what to do in this situation and don't want to risk this new account being suspended.
    Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Thank you!

I would love to see the answer too!

I tried several times. When you check out with paypal it asks you where to ship so you can change that. BUT can they find you with that? I haven't have that happened. they only thing is when you checkout with a merchant account or so they just take the paypal address and then it is a hassle to tell them to ship (because it is a git to somewhere else. I only had it one time where a seller said he can only ship to the registered address. Otherwise they are all willing to ship wherever you tell them. asking before is a good idea too.
    but yes the questions is can they track you with that? I add the address and then try and delete it but still

Comment

Originally posted by Mousi View Post
      I tried several times. When you check out with paypal it asks you where to ship so you can change that. BUT can they find you with that? I haven't have that happened. they only thing is when you checkout with a merchant account or so they just take the paypal address and then it is a hassle to tell them to ship (because it is a git to somewhere else. I only had it one time where a seller said he can only ship to the registered address. Otherwise they are all willing to ship wherever you tell them. asking before is a good idea too.
      but yes the questions is can they track you with that? I add the address and then try and delete it but still
      It all depends how well you created your account, i have had more than 50 ebay/paypal accounts go down, when i paid modee for tech support and used his techniques to create a business ebay/paypal account (decided to use my name and address that had been previously banned) one of the accounts is 10 months old with over 800 feedback and the other is just over 2 months old with nearly 100 feedback, answer to the question is pm modee for tech support and create a proper unlinkable ebay/paypal account

Comment

addresses

I would love to do this but modee is not back thats the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Mousi View Post
          I haven't had a problem with it.
          I will only put my home address because if they ship it to the wrong address, that is terrible customer service on my part.

Comment

oh forget it you are banned, sorry

Comment

To create Ebay accounts properly, you need the short list, in order to address all potential issues, including this one you mention about what address(es) to give Ebay.
              Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
              Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
              X