Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got suspended for not answering the correct "answers" to prove my identity..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got suspended for not answering the correct "answers" to prove my identity..

I got suspended for "failing" the answers to prove my identity. I don't remember what streets i was associated with or "who" i use to associated with . Those question to prove your identity were ridiculous. Can anyone please help me get my account reinstated?
    What steps do I have to take to get my account back?

Why can't ebay just ask me to fax them my ID or tax statement to prove my identity??
    Last edited by itstime; 08-11-2012, 06:05 PM.

Is this a legitimate account you created or a stealth one. In either case, there are ways to determine the correct answers but it is relevant to the steps to restore your account.

The latest version of the Short List explains in detail EXACTLY how to answer these questions correctly - BUT, unless the account is created using the Short List in the first place, you will not be able to answer the questions.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hi modee thanks for the fast response. It's a real legitimate account since I have no idea what or how to make a stealth account.

Comment

At this point it is a suspended account. We can attempt to reinstate it through tech support. I would imagine that reinstating yours would be easier than others for whom I have had great results lately even though they actually violated Ebay policies.

Please send me a PM (private message) to discuss further.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Originally posted by itstime View Post
          I got suspended for "failing" the answers to prove my identity. I don't remember what streets i was associated with or "who" i use to associated with . Those question to prove your identity were ridiculous. Can anyone please help me get my account reinstated?
          What steps do I have to take to get my account back?

Why can't ebay just ask me to fax them my ID or tax statement to prove my identity??
          There are ways to get around it. Is it a stealth account or did u use your info? I have a way that I have been doing and been passing those questions about 95% of the time

It just takes patience to work on that issue. You could always create a stealth one since it seems that one is suspended
          Last edited by turkeyhunt; 09-03-2012, 10:54 AM. Reason: add more info

Comment

eBay

Where can I get an eBay stealth account ? Thank you

Comment

Send me a private message. Thanks.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
              X