Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspended indefinitely was selling phone unlock codes while others selling the same

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspended indefinitely was selling phone unlock codes while others selling the same

Hello Dear Members.

I was selling Unlocking codes on Ebay since 1 year.
    The nature of the business was to generate the code which unlocked the phone.
    The Unlock code was generated via Imei number and model of the phone.
    I built a huge Trust between me and Buyers.
    I had a lot of clients.
    My weekly profit varied and was between 200-300 pounds.
    About 2 years ago Ebay closed my account and suspended me indefinetely.
    The reason for that?
    Probably because digitally delivered goods via email.
    But in some cases I was sending the paper inforamtion to the clients.
    My hands were full of work and my email box was also full as the demand was extremely high.
    This sort of business is 100% legal and everyone has the right to Unlock the phone.

I appealed the decision at that time but it remained the same.
    I provided the evidence enclosed to Ebay in Dublin.

I can't accept this decision and I disagree with Ebay hence there are still Sellers offering the same Services as I was.
    How come that others can still continue to sell, but I can't.

This is me (please copy and paste into the web browser):
    eBay Feedback profile for gerardb4716

100% positive feedback.

And Here are the services that other sellers offer and can still sell, where I can't:
    lg unlock code | eBay

Ebay has the Policy and most Sellers attach this info into the Listings ( I was also doing that):

"A POLITE NOTE TO EBAY
    After extensive communication between your Customer Services (CS), Managing Director of eBay UK and the eBay UK Office of The President reference my listings and MANY MANY others selling the same item in the identical manner,
    This listing fully complies with your selling policies and in no-way goes against (MC018)(MC036), is legal and DOES NOT constitute in ANY WAY what-so-ever to feedback manipulation (MC034)
    A Printed PAPER COPY is POSTED to the purchaser to comply with your digital selling regulations"

I really don't know why Ebay treated me so unfairly as I had so many clients and it was so good. Maybe it's because I'm Polish and it could have sth to do with my nationality.
    I had over 100 Listings about 2 years ago and suddenly they all dissappeared.

Yesterday Ebay sent me very interesting email:
    "Thanks for your email. I understand your concern about the suspension of your "gerardb4716" account.

I've reviewed your account and can see that due to the risk presented to the eBay community by your account, we have determined it is in eBay's best interest to deny your appeal. I regret to inform that your account cannot be considered for reinstatement.

Please understand that our top priority is to ensure that eBay remains a safe and reputable place to buy and sell.

Suspended members are prohibited from registering new accounts with eBay and bidding or selling on eBay using any existing accounts. eBay reserves the right to suspend accounts belonging to or used by a previously suspended member.

Although we will read any future appeals you send, we may not respond to your inquiries regarding this suspension.

Gerard, I trust this helps to clarify this matter for you. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding on this matter.

Kind regards,

Hannah Peterson
    eBay Trust & Safety"

I also emailed the Office of Fair Trading but they didn't reply so far, so I decided to send them a letter which I'll post out tommorow. Maybe they will help me somehow.

Is there sth that You could help me with, is there any way that Ebay could reinstate my account and compenstae me for loss of the profit that I could gain?

Please let me know what can be done.

You need tech support for this. Please contact me.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I am in the same situation, Please help me, I PM u already!

Comment

BUMP What is the technique! What is the technique? Is it surefire?

Comment

What you need is my VERO tech support. Selling VERO is illegal. The VERO guide/ tech support protects you to the highest extent possible from the issues of having listings pulled, accounts suspended and getting sued for trademark and patent infringement (as well as for sales of items such as described in this thread). There is no sure fire prevention for being criminally prosecuted, but if you follow the guide you will fly under the radar to the best extent possible. No one should sell VERO without getting the VERO guide. The potential penalties are simply too great.
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
          X