Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay account suspended due to low DSRs - Chances of Account Re-Instatement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay account suspended due to low DSRs - Chances of Account Re-Instatement?

I had my ebay account suspended for low DSRs. Only a few weeks ago my account was a top rated seller!

Encountered a bunch of difficult customers at once and I probably should have handled them better, in hindsight. AKA let them walk all over me. I know I can do better and i don't feel i was given the chance to redeem my sales.

It says my account is suspended indefinitely. What are the chances of getting my account re-instated in this situation? Is there anything i can do?

I have another account. I have carried on selling with it and it hasn't been shut down yet, though I appreciate that it might.

I intend to set up a new account this week anyway with new bank account/name/address etc. I'd prefer my old account back though.

I'm reluctant to get in touch with ebay until I have some advice as they might see my other account and suspend it. any thought are most helpful.

Thanks

You need tech support. PM me.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Keep your DSRs up - and boost them - BEFORE suspension, to prevent Ebay suspension

Also want to point out that as your DSRs get low - work like crazy to get them up BEFORE something like this happens.

For example, if your DSRs are low in shipping - start selling some items with FREE SHIPPING, ideally LOW WEIGHT items that will not cost you much to ship.
      When you do this you will receive automatic five star feedback in the shipping area.

The Short List is full of tips to keep your customers happy and DSRs high.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I have been suspended please help!!

I have been indefinitely suspended for selling on ebay, I can still buy but not sell, they sent me an email last night stating although I am improving my selling I still do not meet the standard requirements and they have cancelled all my current listings and restricted my account, after spending an hour on the phone with them today they will not reinstate my account, she said in one breath that even though I am improving I am also going backwards? What does that even mean? I have received emails stating that as long as I continue improving I could avoid account limitations, so if I am improving why block me? I can't continue to improve if I can't sell, I am a single mom and this is my only income, please help me get a new untraceable account so I don't have to keep going thru this, and this is not my first account, I have been linked before on other accounts and those have been suspended as well for linking

Comment

You need tech support to address this entire situation. Thanks.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

I am assuming the above message for was for me? I am still having a hard time navigating my way thru this site, how do I get tech support from you?

Comment

Were you able to get a new account?

Comment

Working...
              X