10 years on ebay and got kicked to the Curb for trademark infringement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 years on ebay and got kicked to the Curb for trademark infringement

Hi there just woke up this morning to ebay banning me indefinitly for infringement !! possible jealous competitors as i was selling lots of items as mine were all priced at a reasonable margin and i think someone who was selling the same item (one other on ebay only selling the same item) they are still selling and had a couple of 1000 more stars that me so i think they had something to do with it !
    people like that make me sick they cant stand anyone else to make a living through ebay as the item is a vinyl picture of a famous footballer and the infringement was down to image rights i had 2 i 6 months then all of a sudden "boom" ebay gone followed buy paypal any body got any ideas how to get back on as its took my second ebay site with it as it was linked with email address gutted !!

Don't jump to conclusions - contact me for tech support to determine what should be done.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

my ebay account was recently suspended. I noticed you have an ebay account for sale section. What are the benefits of buying an ebay account versus making a new one? I'm confused and don't know what to do. Thanks

Comment

Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X