Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspended account - May I access a newly created account??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspended account - May I access a newly created account??

Hi Folks!

Just had a few questions. About 2 months ago got suspended indefinitely. My friend has recently created a new seller account, at another address (of course all different details which are legit)

My question is if i access HIS account via his ID and password on MY computer (bearing in mind I am suspended 2 months ago - (My IP address must be registered with them , cookies etc) will these effect his account? ie will they find out and close his account down because of me?

Also if i access my friends account via the mobile Ebay app (which i used to use a lot) - how does that work? - does that have an IP address as well or is it possible to use on my friends account with arousing any suspicions?

These are questions which are making using ebay every difficult as i have to go to my friends to either buy something or list something?

Any advise any help[ would be much appreciated folks

Many thanks

You have done tech support with me and have a copy of the Short List so you know the answer to your question. Just follow the Short List to make sure the accounts are never linked.

However, as you know from the Short List, if you sell the same sort of items on the accounts, and they are unique, you will not be able to avoid at least that linking factor.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X