Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modee i need you - Ebay account suspended due to low DSRs

Hello, i woke up to this from ebay ear chaz-mon,

We're writing to let you know that even though your selling performance has improved under the US seller performance standards program, it still has not met our standards; therefore, your selling account has been restricted. Im sure my buyers privilege well go soon too. My dsr was all 4.9 shipping cost was 4.8 Feedback score was 99.9 1400 transactions sold on average 2000.00 a month. This is the 5th time this has happened, I will not bore you with details. I need your help to avoid this again tech support/ short list sign me up

Yes we can deal with the DSR issue. There are a couple of techniques to force Ebay to disregard some or all of the low DSRs.

I'll PM you about tech support. Thanks.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I have the same issue. Been a seller over over 11 years, 2 people left low DSR's last month and Im kicked off ebay forever?? What? Please pm me.

Comment

e-bay seller suspended

the same thing happened to me, been a e-bay seller for over 10 years with over 6,000 + feedback and recently suspended due to low DSR's, I had 4.9, 5.0, 5.0, 4.9 scores in the DSR's, and a 99.7% rating, I find this very hard to believe when I still see user with worse scores than mine! All help appreciated! thanks

Comment

As far as DSRs:
          It is not just the average DSR score that matters (but - keep in mind that Ebay looks at both the 3 month and particularly the 12 month average), but also the NUMBER of 1s and 2s you have received, again over both a 3 and 12 month period.

Too many 1s or 2s and you're below standard, even if the average DSR seems high.

And then - also - DSR is not the only reason for these types of "performance related" suspensions: as well, accounts go under for too many Ebay Money Back Guarantee (formerly called Buyer Protection) claims, policy violations, etc.
          Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
          Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
          X