Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't 2 people have ebay accounts who live together? - when one Ebay is suspended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't 2 people have ebay accounts who live together? - when one Ebay is suspended?

My boyfriend had his own ebay account but never used it, so when they trashed mine, I finished signing him up, diff name, phone, bank paypal everything. The only thing that is the same is our physical address and ip address. It's not against ebay rules for people to live together and have their own ebay accounts is it??

Well in your situation one account was suspended which usually results in all linked accounts going down as well. Actually, when an account is suspended Ebay usually gives a standard message about how "you and your family" are now prohibited from having existing or creating new Ebay accounts. Very unfair, and there are ways around this of course (including the Short List) but no one ever said EBay was fair.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

he's not family

I understand that, but he's not my family, he's just a roommate. And it wasn't linked to my account in any way, we just have the same physical address.

Comment

Same physical address is more than enough to link the accounts.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X