I'm Called A Flip Flopper By A YouTube Shill - Ebayisajoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Called A Flip Flopper By A YouTube Shill - Ebayisajoke

I have been accused of many things, but the funny thing is, I'm now being accused of supporting eBay. lol I mean this is the funniest thing to ever come out of this eBay Shill's mouth. He now calls me a "Flip Flopper" because after a suspended seller, that had an account on eBay since 1998 was reinstated due to our articles, I mentioned in one of my last YT videos that I wanted to thank the individual that turned her account back on. The eBay Shill Spokonzaga pete says I'm now supporting eBay, and I had to make it very clear in my latest YT video to him that I do not support eBay. Various other things also spew from his mouth. This guy was ran off of other forums for being an idiot.

The individual called Spokonzaga Pete has been accusing me of all sorts of crimes without proof simply because he hates the fact that I have called out his friend "The Crazeenydriver", eBay Motors seller Hubcapjoes who works for eBay and who is friends with a Scott Henshaw who works for PayPal. (This information is documented on another website), just google it.

To watch his video of me check out the following YT video:

Spokonzaga Pete:
    Spokonzaga says: Shameless pathetic. Joker makes public display donating $50 to needy! - YouTube

To here my response:
    Is He Desperate To Flip The Script Again? My Response To The Spin Master - YouTube

This shill is a master spinner. We think he works for Lithium Technologies. You be the judge, let me know what you think!

Crazeenydriver works for eBay, stay away from this man it could mean your seller account (eBay Motors Seller hubcapjoes):
    crazeenydriver Discusses The eBay Global Shipping Webinar - YouTube

Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X