Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ebay account suspended - copyright VERO issues, linked to multiple accounts suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay account suspended - copyright VERO issues, linked to multiple accounts suspended

I had an ebay account and it was suspended back in sept because they said it was linked to a family member even though the accounts were in 2 seperate states, well i opened a new account in my girls name with all different info and didn't know anything about the ip address things and cookies until i read this site.
    Well monday i got this message from ebay, and then took everything i had down except 1 listing and all the rest of my listings ended on tuesday.

Hello hvids19692013,
    After reviewing your eBay account, we've taken the following actions:
    - Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items for 7 days.
    - Violating listings have been removed. A list of items that were removed can be viewed at the bottom of this message.
    - We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

Due to copyright concerns, listings for unauthorized copies of items such as movies, music, software, photographs and books aren't allowed on eBay.

You may sell products on recordable media (such as VHS tapes, audio tapes, CD-Rs, and DVD-Rs) if you are the copyright owner or are authorized by the owner to sell the product. This information must be clearly documented in your listing.

For more information, go to:
    Copyright Basics

There were factors in your listing that indicate you are selling an unauthorized copy of this media.

Please be advised that unauthorized copies of media (software, music, movies, television programs, video games, books, etc. ) can't be sold on our site. It is unlawful under copyright law to make copies of copyright-protected materials without express authorization from the rights owner.

We must respectfully ask that you refrain from re-listing this item in order to avoid incurring any additional policy infractions. Kindly note that we don't catch all listings that are in violation of eBay policy right away, if you see other listings which you believe is in the same violation, please report them by using the 'Report Item' link on the right hand side of every listing.

During this restriction you can still:
    - Send email
    - Obtain shipping addresses
    - Leave Feedback
    - Perform other administrative tasks

After 7 days, your account will no longer be restricted. However, please be sure your current and future listings follow these guidelines, keeping in mind that additional violations could result in the suspension of your account.

So last night i see a bunch of ebays saying something about bids which i had no bids going, well then got the 999 message from ebay and all the listings they took down were in my unsold part of ebay so i'm stuck on this and here is the email.

Hello hvids19692013,
    After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
    - Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.
    - Item listings have been removed. A list of removed items is available further down in this email.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.

All these accounts are linked now and in order to reinstate, must work on all of them. Contact me for tech support.

Also, What you need is my VERO tech support. Selling VERO is illegal. The VERO guide/ tech support protects you to the highest extent possible from the issues of having listings pulled, accounts suspended and getting sued for trademark and patent infringement. There is no sure fire prevention for being sued or criminally prosecuted, but if you follow the guide you will fly under the radar to the best extent possible. No one should sell VERO without getting the VERO guide. The potential penalties are simply too great.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

thank you have been in contact with you and hope you can help.

Comment

Working...
      X