Ebay MC011 - VERO violations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay MC011 - VERO violations

New account just a little over 30 days aged recently got hit by vero, listed non vero and still was shut down a week later. eBay is asking for id, utility bill, and invoices for the items. Paypal was also limited but no email from them stating so, when you check the steps for resolution there is no action to take

I need help with doc's and would like to know if it worth it to proceed, they still have maybe 3 items on my account that stayed listed, in fact I just had a sale today so it is not a full suspension yet.

Your best bet is to create new accounts PROPERLY using the Short List, and - of course - utilize the VERO Guide. What you need is my VERO tech support. Selling VERO is illegal. The VERO guide/ tech support protects you to the highest extent possible from the issues of having listings pulled, accounts suspended and getting sued for trademark and patent infringement. There is no sure fire prevention for being sued or criminally prosecuted, but if you follow the guide you will fly under the radar to the best extent possible. No one should sell VERO without getting the VERO guide. The potential penalties are simply too great.

Now, as far as reinstating the account - yes, I can work on getting it back, but if it is a brand new stealth account, improperly created - why bother? Now, if it is in your own name that's a different story.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I agree, it was a test account just to see what was possible and would rather use it as a learning lesson.

Comment

Working...
      X