Modee I need your continued tech support help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modee I need your continued tech support help

Last year in December you have agreed to help me reinstate my eBay account after charging $350. I have followed the instructions you have mentioned in the short list by June and asked you on email if we could move to the next phrase of reinstatement. However, you told you were travelling and needed some time before you can get back to me.

As a result I have waited two months patiently for your reply which I never received so I decided to send you an email to remind you that I was waiting. Unsurprisingly, you did not reply, again.

On 23 October 2014, I sent you another email wondering if you have time to get back and take care of my case and of course, you didn't reply.

This is a very frustrating development! Can you please get back to me asap?

Below are emails we have exchanged for evidence, I have removed our email address to protect our privacy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

Are you prepared to get back to me yet?

Regards
    Mike

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please immediately delete it. Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.

+44(0)7******41(UK)

Michael, *****

Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 19:40:44 -0700
    Subject: Re: p625ccc - Ebay reinstatement #1- *****
    To: ********

Sorry I am traveling indefinitely – will get back to you.

To: K B <**********>
    Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 9:09 AM
    Subject: RE: p625ccc - Ebay reinstatement #1- weiseconcepts

Hello Modee

I have done pretty much everything you suggested in the short list and the previous emails.
    Can we move on to the last phase?

Mike

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please immediately delete it. Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.

+44(0)**********
    Michael, ********** (**********)

Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 11:40:53 -0700
    Subject: Re: p625ccc - Ebay reinstatement #1- weiseconcepts
    To: **********

Well if you feel you've done all you can on the steps, we may move to the final phase.

To: K B <**********
    Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:11 AM
    Subject: RE: p625ccc - Ebay reinstatement #1- weiseconcepts

Hello

I have managed to convince several buyers to send a couple of emails to eBay.
    My stock will be all gone in a week, is there anything we can do next?

Mike

We'll get on it soonest.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X