Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New eBay Account With Existing Paypal - reuse old PayPal with new EBAY? Vice-Versa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New eBay Account With Existing Paypal - reuse old PayPal with new EBAY? Vice-Versa?

Greetings,

I am brand new to this board because well.....you guessed it, my eBay account has been suspended.

I have searched for this information but could not find it. You guys seem to be the gurus to ask so I thought I would post my question to all of you.

Can you create a new eBay account with the methods outlined here and still use your existing Paypal account?

I have read that you can do this but I am leery about it.

D&C

The short answer is: No.

You may not reuse any name, address, email, bank account, credit card number, password, ANYTHING that was on a previously suspended EBAY OR PayPal account, EVER again.

Another very easy way to get linked back to an old EBAY is to use it with a PayPal that was once associated, linked or used in any way with a suspended EBAY!

So do NOT use an old PayPal with your new EBAY. And do NOT use an old EBAY with your new PayPal. Everything must be created new from scratch.

The converse is also true: do NOT use any EBAY account ever again that has ever been used, linked, or associated with a PayPal account that has gone down.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Yep, it's true. You can't use the same PayPal account. With your new eBay account everything has to be new.

Comment

Suspended ebay account linked paypal acct

I had 2 ebay id (all linked).

I got suspend from ebay but not paypal.

Can i use my paypal acct again?

I think i got red flag if i linked that paypal.

Am i right?

Comment

You are right. You may never use that PP account again with any EBAY account.

I think it is okay to use it for some other purpose.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Use existing paypal account

If my ebay account is suspended, can i still use my paypal account to link it to new ebay account? My paypal is not suspended. But will ebay figure out it's me again if I link the same paypal account?

Comment

What if I changed my e-mail address for my paypal account? Will they still know it's me? Does Paypal and Ebay share personal info?

Comment

Please look up and read this thread. Yes they share information. EBAY has owned PayPal for some time now.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Paypal Limited/Ebay is good

My paypal account is limited for a few more months but I want to buy things over the holidays. My ebay account is in good standing and I can use it. I've created a new paypal account with my wife's information. Is there any way that I can connect this new paypal account with my existing ebay account?

Comment

Do NOT use an old PayPal with your new EBAY. And do NOT use an old EBAY with your new PayPal. Everything must be created new from scratch.

The converse is also true: do NOT use any EBAY account ever again that has ever been used, linked, or associated with a PayPal account that has gone down.

If you get a copy of the Short List, this will detail solutions for what you are trying to do.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Can I create new ebay for new paypal?

Does this mean my only option is to create a brand new ebay account and start from scratch with no feedback, etc.? I thought that I read that you can take a new paypal account and link it with an existing ebay account as long as existing ebay account is in good standing? No? Thanks

Comment

The Short List contains over 100 pages of specifics on creation of new EBAY and PayPal accounts. There is so much more to it than is posted here.

That EBAY account will go down if the PayPal now associated with it gets permanently limited. That EBAY is "damaged goods" so to speak. So now you want to risk a new PayPal, maybe the only other one you will ever be able to create in your family with an attached legitimate social security number, with this damaged goods.

The end result could be all three of the accounts going down if you proceed to link them.

Actually, if you have not followed the guidelines of the Short List, they may all be already linked.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

Hello,

If my papal account got limited and the Ebay account hasn't, can i create a new ebay and paypal accounts from scarch with the same details (email, bank account, credit card, address and name) of the limited paypal account??

Cheers,

Comment

Of course not - you need the Short List to learn how to create new accounts properly - untraceable/unlinkable ones.

Creation of new untraceable/unlinkable EBAY + PayPal accounts.
                            Untraceable / unlinkable means cannot be traced back to or linked with any prior account, cannot be traced back to or linked with any other account you might create to run at the same time - IF you follow my techniques.

Other benefits of following my Short List (SL) for creating new accounts are that your accounts will stay up the maximum amount of time possible, and delay the PayPal limitation and SS # request as long as possible if you are in the US, and at least delay the limitation and request for verifying docs if you are outside of the US.

A lot of people think they know how to create accounts properly, but after reviewing my over 120 page Short List and doing tech support with me they realize that there was a tragic difference between the way they were doing it, and the way I recommend doing it.

Modee Tech Support

Comment

If I opened a new ebay account with a vcc can I accept payments via the same old paypal account if I add a new email address to my paypal profile? My old ebay account was suspended and I created a new one with new information but my old paypal account is still in good standing.

Comment

Working...
                              X