Ebay suspended me for 30 days! - for shill bidding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay suspended me for 30 days! - for shill bidding

I am a power seller on ebay who was recently suspended. But it wasn't for any of the reasons I have been reading. Also, it seem pretty scary for the the things Ebay can suspend you for. I was suspended for Shill Bidding. I admit I was in the wrong. The first time I got caught for bidding on a game I was offering to sell which I placed a starting bid to get attention. I got caught, nothing happen then, they just removed all my listings and I had to take their tutorial thing on Shill Bidding. So I told myself I would never do that again. I didn't want to lose all my listings and even the sales I already made. it was a pain trying to figure who bought what and where it needed to go to aviod have issues with my buyers.

My Power Seller status was taking away too. They said I could get it back as long as my account was meeting the requirements and I didn't do anything wrong. Time came and went. I emailed them at ebay and asked if they could update my Power Seller status since it was more than 60 days. Instead I got an email stating I was involved in shill bidding again and suspended me for 30 days. At least $3000 in sales gone! I didn't understand what they were talking about until I looked at my other account and there it said Feedback Abuse for buying items in my store for the purpose of leaving good feedback. I never knew that was illegal according to Ebay.

Well now its been 3 weeks. I hope I can get back on and get started again. I have my Turbo Listing is ready to go for when my suspension is reinstated. Does anyone know if ebay does infact reinstate your account automatically after 30 days, or do I have to call or email? I am jsut scared they'll find something else and suspend me again. I haven't tried to use a new account or anything like that. Common Sense says that would be a dumb move. I don't want to be banned from life. Especially since no one else in the Ebay Universe sells custom pocket survival kits like I do.

There are certain things you definitely need to do during the next 30 days to increase the likelihood that you will be reinstated. If this account is important to you, I would recommend tech support to address the situation completely.

Unfortunately, absent undertaking the correct measures, in most cases, a thirty day suspension in reality means forever. Another likely scenario is that EBAY lets you back on within about 40 days, and then kicks you off for good within a month after that. All of these bad things will probably happen unless you take the correct measures immediately.

I would also review this for future reference:
    Shill bidding - don't do it! - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X