Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay suspension through half.com and payment being held! - 90 day susp now permanent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay suspension through half.com and payment being held! - 90 day susp now permanent?

My ebay account was suspended while I was selling textbooks on half.com. After 90 days, my payment was to be released, but now they are requesting that I fax them a credit card statement, government ID, and a utility bill. I, obviously, do not want to do this. Has anyone had experience with this, or know what I can do to get them to give me my money without revealing such private information?

In most cases, EBAY "90 day" (or 30 day, or 10 day) suspensions turn into permanent suspensions, especially if you do not do exactly the right thing. You need tech support to address this.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

I've actually successfully had one ebay account reinstated. I don't really care whether or not this account is reinstated or not, because I have others. All I want is my payment that is being held, as their policy states they hold payments for ninety days to make sure there are no complaints against the account.

Comment

If you have your account reinstated then your payment will immediately be released. In this case it it highly recommended you take on Modee's tech support so he can quickly reinstate your account which will lead you to getting your payment ASAP.
        ~I Wholesale BlackBerry Unlock Codes~
        Make Money On Ebay and Sell BlackBerry Unlock Codes
        You Can Sell These Unlock Codes Any Where Around the World
        Make An Extra $500-$1,000 A Month!
        PM Me for Pricing Or If You Have Any Questions

Comment

Working...
        X