MC183 Notification of Limited Account Access OMARCP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC183 Notification of Limited Account Access OMARCP

I have been reading this forum and found it very informative and helpful.

Now, when I have a problem, I desided to join and seek help:

Have this limitation on my Ebay account. Cleared everything with PayPal, but limitation still remains active.

Ofcource I wrote to Trust & Safety, but had no respose just yet.

Any ideas how to go about this?

Thanks in advance.

MC183 Notification of Limited Account Access OMARCP

Dear XXX,

As part of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the online community, we regularly screen account activity. While reviewing your PayPal and eBay accounts, we observed activity that we would like to further verify. For this reason, limitations have been placed on your account(s) until we are able to gather some additional information from you.

To resolve the account limitations, please complete the following steps:
    1. Log into your PayPal account.
    2. Click the "My Account" tab.
    3. Click the "Resolution Center" subtab.
    4. Go to the "Action" column.
    5. Click the "Resolve" button and complete the requested steps on each lifting requirement outlined.

After we have gathered the necessary information, your account will be reviewed for reinstatement and you will be notified by email of our decision.

Please note that any selling fees owed to eBay may become due and payable. Any outstanding amounts owed will be debited from the billing method on file unless already disputed.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H41361

I'm leaving this duplicate of your post up for anyone to comment on. I copied it to this thread
    MC___ suspension / restriction CODES / NOTICES- what do the EBAY CODES/NOTICES MEAN? - Free EBAY, PayPal, Business and Law Forums - Ebay Suspension, PayPal Limited
    as well just so you could see that you are not alone.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
    X