No announcement yet.

Temporary suspension for selling soccer shirts now permanent EBay suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporary suspension for selling soccer shirts now permanent EBay suspension

Hi everyone,
    Ive just been suspended for good after a 30 day suspension.
    I had reached powerseller staus and had over 250 100% positive feedback.
    I sold authentic shirts for 40 euros.
    They said i was selling an unauthorised item even though ebay is full of cheap chinese ****s for 9,99. I pointed that out and was suspended 2 hours later.
    Anyway, how do i get around the new phone number i need to set up a new account? Ive noticed when browsing ebay that there are sellers with multiple accounts in different usernames.
    I can use different visa card .ip address ..bank accounts etc..but the phone number?
    Im pissed off because I was eaqrning a bit of money, always posted the same/next day, answered messages the same day and they treat me like this.
    I want to sell hundreds more just out of spite.
    Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks
    Kuquii

What this proves is what I have said many times - that temporary suspensions usually turn into permanent ones if you do the wrong thing or fail to act properly during the suspension.

You need tech support to address this. You should have been on tech support during the "temporary" suspension to try and derail this sometimes inevitable result. PM me if the account is worth getting back.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
      They say that Branded football shirts are one of there unauthorized items even though there are thousands of them all over every ebay site.
      I assume then that even if i manage to save my account and get it reopened then eventually they will just shut it down again.
      Does that mean then then if i want to carry on selling football shirts (which i do) then eventually they will shut down every account i open OR is there a way to list items and not get noticed.
      I have seen sellers selling the same unauthorized items with feedback of over 1000 and i only managed 250 with 3 months as powerseller before they shut me down.
      Any good advice as to what to do now would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
      kuquii

Comment

I sent you a PM.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X