Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long time ebay powerseller just suspended for being linked to suspended account??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time ebay powerseller just suspended for being linked to suspended account??

I just received a message that my account was linked to a suspended account.. Funny because I checked the account they linked me too and it is an active account.. Not sure if this is just some computer glitch but the same thing happened to me 2.5 years ago and it took a lot of paperwork to get straightened out..

How should I proceed.. Correspond to ebay through there slow email exchange or should I call them?

Any input to get me back online would be helpful..

I have been selling for 10+ years and a powerseller since the program started. My FB record is 100% positive with DSR's 4.9 or higher..

Well from EBAY's point of view - you have been linked back to one of your own accounts.

You need tech support to address this very serious issue.
    Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
    Modee Tech Support

Comment

already resolved through ebay phone support.. They even apologized for the mistake. I guess I am lucky this time around.. Same thing happened 3 years ago and it took over a week to resolve..

Comment

Very nice.

Unfortunately, you have to be on careful guard now. One hand of EBAY doesn't know what the other is doing, and this record of suspension will remain on your record. Future transgressions, however minor, will result in suspension because as future employees examine the record, they will think you were suspended "for cause" and just somehow managed to be reinstated.
        Please read the forum rules before you post.

And if you need extra help:
        Modee Tech Support

Comment

Working...
        X